Celebrate the production of another mp3 format digital file with us! We’ve been playing Danganronpa 2, Grow Home and Wolfenstein: The New Order. We’ve been prodding our DSs to make sure we ruin a much-loved classical tune for everyone, for all time. And it turns out Matthew has been stalking random strangers in order to complete late-’90s point-and-click adventures. We suspected as much. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email email@example.com, tweet @rotatingpodcast, give us a thumb at our Facebook page, or spell out your message with flower seeds and let us know when they’re fully grown. (Next episode’s Space Ark genre is stealth.)
Stuff we discuss
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- What we played: Wolfenstein: The New Order, Grow Home, Danganronpa 2
- Jam With The Band: Beethoven’s 5th Symphony
- Space Ark: Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars, Grim Fandango, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Discworld, Maniac Mansion, Day of the Tentacle, Machinarium, the Monkey Island series, Toonstruck.
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- title and end music by ckotty