It’s all positivity and light in this episode! We torment innocent bystanders in Assassin’s Creed, exhume the many words we murdered during our shameful journalistic past, beat a popular song to a pulp using the blunt weapon of Jam With the Band, and discuss what Zelda games would be like if they replaced certain sections with sinister memorials to people who are actually still alive. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @rotatingpodcast, ‘Do The Zuckerberg’ at our Facebook page, or get our attention by writing a smash hit single that sails to the top of the charts with your message in. (Next episode’s Space Ark genre is games where you play as an animal.)
Stuff we discuss
- What we played: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, To Be Or Not To Be
- Jam With The Band: Lady Marmalade
- Space Ark: Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Thief 2: The Metal Age, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Hotline Miami, Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones, Alpha Protocol, Dishonored, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- title and end music by ckotty