We’ve climbed all the way up to the 20th floor! We’re shattered. Listen to us trying to catch our breath, and: coming to blows over Lego Jurassic World of all things, looking back to the time when Mark accidentally shaped official Wario lore, and listening to some “authentic” messages from celebrities. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @rotatingpodcast, go flying with us in cyberspace by jacking into The Facebook, or whittle us a little boat with your message carved into the bottom. (Next episode’s Space Ark genre is dinosaur games.)
Stuff we discuss
- What We Played: Lego Jurassic World, Batman: Arkham Knight
- Old stuff: Wario’s Warehouse – Super Mario Wiki
- Space Ark: Cheggers’ Party Quiz, Jimmy White’s ‘Whirlwind’ Snooker, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2, Hell’s Kitchen, Omikron: Nomad Soul, Beyond: Two Souls,
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- title and end music by ckotty