Knock, knock. Who’s there? It’s us. It’s not a joke, and we’re playing both parts. In episode 27, we join scientists stuck on tables, settlers stumped by doors and dogs that fly helicopters in the mighty Fallout 4. We turn back time to remember the rage (and naughtiness) of Kratos in God of War III. And we make Boy George turn in his grave before he’s even dead with another traumatising Jam With The Band cover. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email email@example.com, tweet @rotatingpodcast, book in with our faces on our Facebook page, or engrave your message into one of those plaques they put on park benches. (Next episode’s Space Ark genre is Star Wars games.)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Stuff we discuss
- What We Played: Fallout 4, God of War III
- Predict-o-names: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me – Culture Club
- Space Ark (ninja games): Tenchu, Ninja Cop, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Windwalker, The Last Ninja, Last Ninja 2: Back with a Vengeance, N+
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- Space Ark theme by Greener
- title and end music by ckotty
November 25, 2015 — 11:59 am
Oh Mark. The mention of Dante’s Inferno led me to YouTube and now I’m questioning the sanity of the coders behind that game, as well as my own!