Your ears will never be the same again! Fill them with some amazing “true” “facts” about No Man’s Sky that we’ve “discovered”, thoughts on zombies past (Undead Nightmare) and present (The Evil Within), another predictably terrible Jam With The Band cover, and a predict-o-name game idea that brings Trisha “Trisha” Goddard and Dolph Lundgren together at last. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Links to things
- Games Media Awards 2014
- No Man’s Sky
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
- Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α
- The Evil Within
- Resident Evil 4
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (again)
- Boxcar Brats
- R.C. Pro-Am
- Jam With The Band
- The Rating Game: How Reviews Impact Those Who Create
- Turrican 2 cover – Desert Rock – Banjo Guy Ollie
- Smooth McGroove
- Classic Tetris World Championship 2014
- Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Split/Second: Velocity
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- music by ckotty
October 21, 2014 — 8:15 am
The Rotating Platform Dolph Lundgren Podcast, about Dolph Lundgren.
Matthew’s succeeded in making me want to sample BER, which is what I’d expect from an award-winning journalist. (Congrats, Matthew!)
Also, feel like I should defend Greener: he did express his hatred of night-time games in the heard episodes. Episode 2, I think.
November 12, 2014 — 10:00 am
Someone sent me this. Thanks for the shout out lads!