Surprise — we do podcast episodes in 2015 as well as 2014! There’s everything from Destiny to Danganronpa in your picks for Game of the Year (plus some games that start with other letters of the alphabet). Five game songs come out of a listener’s mouth and are instantly not-recognised by us. And Mark ends up in a weird place thanks to a famous horse and a famous frog. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @rotatingpodcast, interfere with our Facebook page, or pop your message on a Post-it note — an official one, not the WHSmith knock-offs that always fall off. (Next week’s Space Ark genre is: turn-based strategy.)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Stuff we discuss
- Games of 2014: Fantasy Life, Watch_Dogs, Infamous: Second Son, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, Child of Light, Transistor, Danganronpa
- What we played: 2015 Independent Games Festival (IGF) finalists, Coming Out Simulator 2014, Phonopath, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Crossy Road
- A capella game tunes: Answer 1; answer 2; answer 3; answer 4; answer 5. Lon Lon Ranch theme (not Farm…), The Rainbow Connection
- Space Ark (non-military FPS): BioShock, Bulletstorm, GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, TimeSplitters 2, Borderlands 2, Destiny, Resistance 3, Half-Life 2, James Bond 007: Nightfire, Red Steel, Metro 2033, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- music by ckotty
January 19, 2015 — 9:15 pm
The Red Steel debacle, and now Timesplitters 2 in the lava? Throw that Games Media Award in the lava already.
January 20, 2015 — 7:00 pm
I think it might be the monkeys. People don’t seem to like the monkeys.
January 21, 2015 — 9:27 am
I’ve just linked you and gjones on GNamer! Derp.