The very first episode of The Rotating Platform! (Unless you count the secret ‘episode zero’ which we’ve now safely buried deep beneath the earth). Alan befuddles Mark with his Microsoft/Minecraft ideas, Matthew can’t wait 30 minutes before relentlessly plugging his own magazine, and legendary new game heroes are born through the power of randomly jabbing at mobile phone buttons. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Tell us what you think! We’re on the end of firstname.lastname@example.org and @rotatingpodcast. We particularly welcome hearing about mistakes we made and lies we inadvertently told. Mark has spotted three whoppers already.
Links to things
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Ludum Dare 30
- On the Edge of Earth: 5000
- Binary System
- Shadowrun Returns tablet
- Neogaf thread about wasted licenses
- Jam With The Band (no official page on Nintendo’s website… what’s up with that?!)
- Diggin in the Carts
- IGN: Scalebound & Bayonetta Director’s Secret Arcade
- Official Nintendo Magazine November 2014
- The Room
- ChuChu Rocket! (On Android! Who knew.)