We go shopping in Batman: Arkham Knight and pretend we’re cool enough for the “banging wubs” of Futuridium EP Deluxe. We share our highlights of E3 2015, and predict the future of the show’s biggest game franchises through the tried and trusted method of jabbing randomly at our mobile phone keyboards. And… pam param. Pam pam param. Pam param. Plus: SPACE ARK.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @rotatingpodcast, gift your identity to a corporation on Facebook, or hide your message in a cake and send it to us in prison. (Next episode’s Space Ark genre is games with a celebrity’s face in.)
Stuff we discuss
- E3 2015: Metroid Prime: Federation Force, Project Morpheus / Oculus, The London Heist, Square Enix press conference, Hitman, Amiibo, Skylanders, Nintendo World Championships 2015, Super Mario Maker, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Shenmue III, Cuphead, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4
- What We Played: Futuridium EP Deluxe, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Space Ark — wizard games: NBA 2K15, Ziggurat, Simon the Sorceror, Discworld, Magicka, Trine 2, Ni no Kuni, Wizball
- ‘between sounds’ licensed under the Creative Commons 0 license
- title and end music by ckotty